Announcement

Collapse

Notice

The AORUS forum currently has no moderator.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center or visit the AORUS website: https://www.aorus.com/.
See more
See less

Convert HEIC Pic to JPG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert HEIC Pic to JPG?

The photos on my iPhone 7 are in HEIC format. How to view it on Windows PC?

Hi, dear friend, it is actually an annoying trouble when u cannot open your HEIC files on Windows PC. The fact is that HEIC images can only be compatible with iOS 11 operating system and macOS High Sierra, meaning it cannot be opened and viewed on any other devices, like Andriod phones and Windows system. That's the reason why u cannot open it directly on Windows PC. I think u can kindly try a professional HEIC converter. Though there are various online and offline HEIC Converters in the market, among them I like Joyoshare HEIC Converter best. It brings me wonderful experience. If u still don’t solve your problem, u can try it. You can know more about this heic converter for windows. Hope it will be helpeful!

Comment

Originally posted by nudaokj View Post
      The photos on my iPhone 7 are in HEIC format. How to view it on Windows PC?
      One thing you need to know , the Windows PC can not supports HEIC format , it only support the JPG format, so you need to convert it to JPG , in this way you can switch the photos from your iPhone to computer ,

Comment

Originally posted by Yilia View Post
        Hi, dear friend, it is actually an annoying trouble when u cannot open your HEIC files on Windows PC. The fact is that HEIC images can only be compatible with iOS 11 operating system and macOS High Sierra, meaning it cannot be opened and viewed on any other devices, like Andriod phones and Windows system. That's the reason why u cannot open it directly on Windows PC. I think u can kindly try a professional HEIC converter. Though there are various online and offline HEIC Converters in the market, among them I like Joyoshare HEIC Converter best. It brings me wonderful experience. If u still don’t solve your problem, u can try it. You can know more about this heic converter for windows. Hope it will be helpeful!

All the HEIC to JPG converters are run on computer, which requires you to transfer HEIC photos from iOS 11 device to computer first. Not all the usual ways are available to transfer HEIC photos as HEIC is new in iOS 11. You’ll have to use some software to do this., you can also try some online heic to jpg converter, it's free, but you need to upload your private photos to their server.. i dn't think it's safe.

Comment

Working...
        X