Announcement

Collapse

Notice

The AORUS forum currently has no moderator.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center or visit the AORUS website: https://www.aorus.com/.
See more
See less

[Request] Forum Feedback

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Forum Feedback

Hi everyone,

As you all know AORUS is committed to better understanding the needs of our customers. Part of the reason that we have created and adjusted the official forum was to get direct interaction and feedback from our customers, especially our core customer base to help provide better products and service. At this time I'd like to make a personal request get your feedback on the forum itself.

What are we doing right?
    What are we doing wrong?
    What do you want to see more of?

We do have plans for the near future of adding new features and other information as well.

So be honest.., so we can work to improve upon we're already doing.

Thank you.

Michael Wingate
    AORUS Gaming

What are we doing right? --> Listening to the users suggestion--you don't take them all but you take quite a few.
    What are we doing wrong?>> On occasion several posts have gone days--during your work week not the weekend--before you chime in on the questions. Example the new editions of the x7 and x5 inquiries; from announcement to availability in different markets.
    What do you want to see more of? Well how about an explanation of the reputation system; it seems weird when some have 30-40 posts have more rep than people with over 200...how is rep being quantified? Also a way for you to forwarding a thread into your service system/centers so the when a question becomes a service issue the entire process and suggestion with results are sent forward.

Comment

• AORUS-MKT
      AORUS-MKT commented
      Editing a comment
      To be honest I've been trying to figure this out myself. I adjusted some settings. But this version of V Bulletin is very strange. I'm actually hoping to move away from V Bulletin in the future.

• ajgftw
      ajgftw commented
      Editing a comment
      If only my street cred was linked to my rep on this forum... I'd be sooooo bada**

I honestly end up comparing most forums to Xda-developers (where I spend 90% of my forum life) And so far, so good. Things I personally would like to see: Tapatalk compatibility so I can be mega helpful on the go, I mean the mobile website works ok.... But just ok.
    Laptop: Aorus X7V2 (Upgraded by Aorus from V1)
    Primary Monitor: Phillips BDM4065UC/75 (40" 4K@60hz)
    Auxilary Monitors: 2 x BenQ GL2460HM (24" 1080p)
    1 x AOC M2870VQ (28" 1080p)
    Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB
    Mouse: SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech M570

Comment

• AORUS-MKT
      AORUS-MKT commented
      Editing a comment
      I do know that the a mobile app is in the works for some time next year from what I've heard!

I personally would you guys to fix (?) the message system. As we all know, when some one write a message, than then the "message" turn pink and make number 1. However, after reading the message, the message 1, still remains for no reason. I hope you guys fix this thing.

Comment

• ajgftw
      ajgftw commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I've noticed that too, you have to refresh the pages to make the counter accurate.

• ggamdog1
      ggamdog1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah... it is not really a Problem, but it just bothers me LOL

Forum is sometimes slow when loading, but may just be on my end. A section with drivers updates/changelogs would be nice. The drivers on the website could use some updating, at the same time not sure what to update on the driver update app. Other then that, everything else seems good , just need more information on some of the elements provided.

Comment

• AORUS-MKT
      AORUS-MKT commented
      Editing a comment
      adding logs for drivers and updates is one of the first things on the list of goals for next year!

Are you going to do something with the spam?
    FOR THE LIST OF ULTRA HD BLU-RAY COMPATIBLE MOTHERBOARDS CLICK HERE

My hardware: Aorus Z270X Gaming 8 motherboard + i7 7700 CPU + Pioneer BDR-S11J-BK drive

Comment

Does this forum have any moderator at all? Why don't you deal somehow with the spam? Change the Random question system, it obviously does not work. The forum became totally useless...
      FOR THE LIST OF ULTRA HD BLU-RAY COMPATIBLE MOTHERBOARDS CLICK HERE

My hardware: Aorus Z270X Gaming 8 motherboard + i7 7700 CPU + Pioneer BDR-S11J-BK drive

Comment

Working...
      X