Announcement

Collapse

Notice

The AORUS forum currently has no moderator.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center or visit the AORUS website: https://www.aorus.com/.
See more
See less

X399 Motherboard stuck in start up loop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X399 Motherboard stuck in start up loop

I'm not sure what happened, but I restarted my PC, and now my motherboard seems to be stuck in a boot loop. It never turns on the monitor and continues to flash several codes which I believe are it trying to initialize itself.

65, 67, 48, 3E, 92, 14, 15, 14, 15, C0

I have tried pulling the battery, plugging in a flash drive to install bios, and even took everything apart and put it back together.

Motherboard: X399 Gaming 7
    CPU: Threadripper 1920
    Ram: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z
    Video Card: Aorus 1080 ti Extreme
    CPU Cooler: Fractal S36

Originally posted by ninja4hire View Post
    I'm not sure what happened, but I restarted my PC, and now my motherboard seems to be stuck in a boot loop. It never turns on the monitor and continues to flash several codes which I believe are it trying to initialize itself.

65, 67, 48, 3E, 92, 14, 15, 14, 15, C0

I have tried pulling the battery, plugging in a flash drive to install bios, and even took everything apart and put it back together.

Motherboard: X399 Gaming 7
    CPU: Threadripper 1920
    Ram: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z
    Video Card: Aorus 1080 ti Extreme
    CPU Cooler: Fractal S36

The same thing happened to me today.
    Motherboard: x399 gaming 7
    CPU: Threadripper 1900x
    Ram: 16GB patriot Viper
    Video: MSI 1080 Gaming x
    CPU Cooler: don.t know

Worked perfectly for a few days since I mounted and then after a normal reboot i got stuck in those codes. ninja4hire any news ?

Comment

I managed to make it boot. I powered it up by pressing the pwr and rst button together on the mainboard. Tha cause of the problem was an usb audio board from the headsets. every time i restart the computer with that usb plugged in it crashes

Comment

apperently it keeps doing it and the only option to make it boot ots pressing those 2 buttons

Comment

Hey guys, one more victim.
          Same motherboard. Everything was perfect. Standart reboot>>>stuck in black world. Unplug replug CG, Memory,etc no effect.
          Same error code sequence.
          I've try the two buttons trick and it doesn't make it for me. No video signal.
          We are talking about the one on the motherboard right ?
          how do you press it together ? Short time or long time ? Already try both still stuck is the same boot sequence.
          I do use usb audio interface too....for now everything is unplugged.
          Help idea ?

Comment

I think my problem is related, X399, 1950x @3.8 on 1.25V (hardly a monsterous bump) and 32gig corsair vengance rgb running on their XMP speed of 2933, and an NVMe ssd from Samsung, all very nice and on the QVL

14, 15, 14, 15 C0 B5 and then some pseurdo random ones from a list that includes but is not limited too b7,48, a8, 92

It was working fine last night, woke up this monring and the memory fault light is on and it refuses to boot properly

Edit its probably easier to just link the partpicker https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rw94KZ
            Last edited by FireFrenzy; 01-14-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

for those who find this thread on google later, my GPU died and took out my MOBO on the way out, so thats something worth checking

Comment

Working...
              X