Announcement

Collapse

Notice

The AORUS forum currently has no moderator.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center or visit the AORUS website: https://www.aorus.com/.
See more
See less

App Center and app center apps problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App Center and app center apps problems.

Seem to be having a lot of gigabyte/aorus app problems, over half the time the rgb fusion app won't load, after the updates I now cannot select eco mode via software or by pushing the eco button on the board without getting a complete lock up of my new pc, the aorus graphics engine takes spirts (every time after playing battlefield 1 and closing out the game) to where it uses so much cpu that my cpu temp jumps up in the 50c's at idle. Have to close that app out and then open the app back up to stop that from happening. This new gigabeast build is about to drive me crazy. I was so frustrated by this today that I uninstalled the gigabyte/aorus apps and redownloaded them, installed/updated them and still no luck. So I completely whipped the drives and started all over with windows reinstallation and still having the same issues. Is anyone else having the same issues? I have the z270x Gaming 7 motherboard, Is it possible that maybe I have a defective board that is the actual problem and causing software to not function correctly with the board? Any suggestions as to apps I can use to replace the apps that are causing issues?

Hi DivineWrath,

I believe this question was answered by a representative of VGA in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AORUS-MOBO View Post
      Hi DivineWrath,

I believe this question was answered by a representative of VGA in another thread.
      Do you have a link to this thread?

Comment

http://forum.aorus.com/forum/gaming-...ngine-problems

It seems like one of your issues is that RGB Fusion won't load. Our tech support should be able to help you with that. You can contact them @ http://www.gigabyte.us/Support/Technical-Support

Comment

It seems like one of your issues is that RGB Fusion won't load. Our tech support should be able to help you with that. You can contact them @ http://www.gigabyte.us/Support/Technical-Support
          The updated rgb fusion so far has loaded just fine, problem with the aorus graphics engine is still present in the latest version

Comment

Last night I hadn't even played bf1, had the pc on and was on the ps4 with some friends with a headset on. Noticed the fans had started working harder on the pc so I switched the monitor input over to the display port and the Aorus Graphics Engine for some reason had done that thing on it's own and was at that time causing 21% load on the processor. Would it be best to disable the Aorus Graphics Engine app and use the VTunner app within the Gigabyte App Center to control the graphics card? I know VTunner has less customizability/control vs the AGE app .

Comment

The Aorus Graphics Engine just auto updated to a new version earlier so I fired up BF1 and the problem is still there even after closing out BF1 the AGE makes my processor stay busy enough that my noctua fans go crazy. In this screen shot BF1 has been closed out in the 5 to 10 minute range.

Comment

DivineWrath, it will be best if you simply contact the tech support they might help you out with this issue.
                Tutuapp for Android | Showbox for Android

Comment

Originally posted by prasanthvanamlo View Post
                  DivineWrath, it will be best if you simply contact the tech support they might help you out with this issue.
                  Did that months ago and still waiting for them to contact me back as well!

Comment

Last night I hadn't even played bf1, had the pc on and was on the ps4 with some friends with a headset on. Noticed the fans had started working harder on the pc so I switched the monitor input over to the display port and the Aorus Graphics Engine for some reason had done that thing on it's own and was at that time causing 21% load on the processor. Would it be best to disable the Aorus Graphics Engine app and use the VTunner app within the Gigabyte App Center to control the graphics card? I know VTunner has less customizability/control vs the AGE app . cookie clicker when to ascend first time

Comment

Happens to me on a daily basis, the AGE software is crap. Use msi afterburner to control the card!!! If you need the lighting controls just use the gigabyte rgb fusion app.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineWrath View Post
                        Happens to me on a daily basis, the AGE software is crap. Use msi afterburner to control the card!!! If you need the lighting controls just use the gigabyte rgb fusion app.
                        calling AGE crap is not nice, definitely true but not nice

just uninstalled the rest of the Gigabyte software apps because of the trouble they caused.............do you ever get the feeling that we are test subjects

Comment

Originally posted by will s View Post

calling AGE crap is not nice, definitely true but not nice

just uninstalled the rest of the Gigabyte software apps because of the trouble they caused.............do you ever get the feeling that we are test subjects
                          I built this rig back in February and have yet to receive any viable help from anyone from gigacrap/assorus. I have 1k usd just in the motherboard and graphics card alone and can't get any damn help from them. Since the creators fall update now app center periodically uses 10 to 14% cpu and I haven't yet to try to figure out what triggers that. AGE has been an issue since day one of completing my build. Instead of calling it the Aorus Graphics Engine they should call it the Assorus Garbage Excrement

Comment

Most of the people think that Installing an Android application on the pc or iOS supported is Impossible, but this only a myth Now there are many tools and hacks available by using them the user can use android apk for PC and iOS also. TUTUAPP Apk Download

Comment

It's amazing how spam filled this forum has became and no one is cleaning it up!

Comment

Working...
                              X