Announcement

Collapse

Notice

The AORUS forum currently has no moderator.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center or visit the AORUS website: https://www.aorus.com/.
See more
See less

X7 v7 command and control not changing color profiles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X7 v7 command and control not changing color profiles

I got the laptop 4 days ago. Since then I downloaded drivers from aorus' drivers update, geforce experience and its drivers, win update, steam, dota2, cs:go, battle.net app, starcraft 2, uninstalled: cyberlink powerdvd, adobe xi, windows media player. I noticed the color change 2 days ago, I have then recently installed geforce experience and its drivers, battle.net, starcraft 2, uninstalled powerdvd, adobe xi and disabled windows media player.
    I'm familiar that i can change color profiles via color management in win 10, but knowing that I have never played with color profiles or color management before in general I do not trust myself to know which one is the correct X-rite pantone profile. Perhaps a fellow x7 v7 user or someone who knows could tell me which one it is? I really appreciate any help you can provide.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nojus; 01-29-2018, 04:21 PM.

I have the same problem too. I did a clean install of windows with all the required drivers and both xrite and colour profiles are greyed out in command and control

Comment

Working...
    X