The AORUS forum currently has no moderator.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center or visit the AORUS website:
See more
See less

Aorus X9 and Windows 10 1709

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aorus X9 and Windows 10 1709

After the 1709 update, Command & Control Center won't launch anymore and drivers update is useless : it downloads stuff but doesn't install it and even when finding archives : they are password protected and I cannot extract the file inside...
    I've tried uninstalling and re-installing both versions of each but no luck.
    Would you have a link for the latest BIOS (FB0A) ? I'm currently with FB09.

Fan control is impossible even with HWinfo and OC / undervolt still possible via XTU but with restrictions.
    Also, even when setting min CPU freq at 5%, it won't go down and stay at max frequency litteraly all the time...

I have the same problem. I contacted support using the form on the Aorus site, but I don't expect to receive any kind of response for a while (they state something like 3-7 business days).

Since there isn't a moderator on the forum currently, perhaps some savvy X9 user could comment?

Please, help!

Same problem here and pretty damn annoying. If you guys find out anything, post back here please and I'll do the same.