Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aorus X7 V6 Keyboard issue

Hello,

I had to send my laptop to RMA because of a screen-lid failure, when it returned, everything was fine except 3 keyboard issues that appeared out of nowhere.

When i press the - button, it repeats itself endlessly until i press another button. ( it goes like ----------------------------------------- for 1 press),

When i want to use the Fn button to raise the volume or any other functions, it doesn't work.

When i want to make an ? mark, if i press Shift, it disables the / button, and if i press /, it disables the shift button.

Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Hi,

Have you updated all the firmware/bios/drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by AORUS-MKT View Post
      Hi,

Have you updated all the firmware/bios/drivers?
      Any news as to where they are at on fixing the aorus graphics engine problems where it uses WAY to much cpu at Radom times and with battlefield 1? I messaged you and some of the others on here plus tech support over a month ago now and as to this date I have heard back from no one on the issue. We have a thread about the problem which is one of if not the most active threads by users on this forum and at the same time is the least active thread via gigabyte/aorus support employees. here is the thread http://forum.aorus.com/forum/gaming-...ngine-problems

Comment

Hi DivineWrath,

Apologies for not getting an answer. I will send your message through to the appropriate department for a reply.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by AORUS-MKT View Post
          Hi DivineWrath,

Apologies for not getting an answer. I will send your message through to the appropriate department for a reply.

Cheers!
          Thanks and I will let the other guys in the aorus graphics engine problems thread know!

Comment

Hi,

Sure, we were all pretty busy with Computex. I will definitely keep an eye on a reply.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X