Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems that my RMA for refund is a wise act...

They said 'by the end of next week' at 5/12 and what now?

Comment

Hi,

The team has come up with a beta firmware. If you would like to test it, please let me know through the MKT private inbox (with your email address), so I can send it to you directly.
      Please also kindly let me know what country you are located or better, if you have a UK, US keyboard or any other languages.

Thanks for your patience!

Comment

Hi,

The team has uploaded the Firmware, please update to 1.1.5 with the AORUS fusion app.
        Thanks!

Comment

• jsondag
          jsondag commented
          Editing a comment
          This caused my keyboard to turn off, and then sat there connecting for a number of minutes, and then failed, and I had to reboot my PC to get my keyboard back on. I'm in a situation where I cannot be without a PC or I'll be in work trouble, so I'll be holding off on trying again any time soon.

Hi,

I am asked to do a quick survey.
        Please send the following information to the MKT inbox.

1. Unit serial number
        2. Any RMA number if you have done one.
        3. The keyboard layout/language (US/UK/etc).

Thanks!

Comment

What was this update supposed to do? I've now applied it successfully. If I press for example a+s+d+e all at once nothing gets typed. Just as before. I would have been very surprised if you'd fixed it software, as it's exactly what I'd expect if the hardware were designed as I was/am fairly certain it is.

Knowing that it's not possible for you to add anti ghosting via software, what precisely did this firmware update do?

Comment

I have the same issue. I further made the mistake of installing the latest firmware, which now pretty much disabled all the three button combinations. This is frankly unacceptable. The laptop is not usable for any text editing as it stands, since none of the CTRL-SHIFT-* combinations work. What are my options at this point? Is there at least a hardware fix yet?

Comment

Working...
            X