Announcement

Collapse

construction

The AORUS forum is currently under construction.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center.
See more
See less

I need help with a graphics card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with a graphics card

Hello I need help to find this model GV-N980X3WA-4GD in some store or someone could tell me what its price since I have not found it I need to know it since I am interested in acquiring it.
    Greetings and thanks.

You won't be able to find this GPU solution at any retail store for a couple of reasons. This kit was released in December of 2014 and has since been discontinued. Also, boutique items like this are usually not carried in retail stores and are generally available online only. I wouldn't be expecting GIGABYTE to release an updated version of it either, since NVIDIA has restricted 3-way and 4-way SLI support except for select non-gaming applications.

A better (and cheaper) option for most circumstances would be to install a couple of GTX 1080 Tis in SLI. That would be about $1400-1500 USD compared to the $3000 USD tag on the GTX 980 WaterForce when it was released. From a quick search, the only place I've found the GTX 980 WaterForce being is from a Korean seller on eBay who is asking $4500 USD for it.

Comment

Working...
    X