Announcement

Collapse

construction

The AORUS forum is currently under construction.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center.
See more
See less

North America

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jessdmppl View Post

It was Agear. At first, after I ordered, I wanted to speak to someone but no one was answering their phone or replying to my email. I finally sent them an email saying that if I don't get a response (after couple of days), I will dispute the charge on my CC. Then, they called me to tell me that it will ship in 1-3 business days (this was over Memorial Day). After 3 business days, then I got the run around and couldn't speak with anyone so I left a 1 star on the FB review. That's when I got more communication about the 2 weeks thing.
    That is upsetting. I wish Gigabyte straight up tell us a date and then push it back if they see they will not make it. I really want their laptops but the lack of communication is very disheartening.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruchid View Post

That is upsetting. I wish Gigabyte straight up tell us a date and then push it back if they see they will not make it. I really want their laptops but the lack of communication is very disheartening.
      The x5v7 is will be officially available on June 30th in Taiwan, so i guess it will be available here in USA before that or at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by 7he3ND View Post

The x5v7 is will be officially available on June 30th in Taiwan.
        Link?.........

Comment

The x5v7 is will be officially available on June 30th in Taiwan, so i guess it will be available here in USA before that or at the same time
          @7he3ND Any idea on the x5 MD availability date? I have been reading that most other manufacturers are releasing their Max-Q end of the month or mid-july to August. Aorus is killing us with silence.

Comment

Link?.........
            I got that information from Aorus Taiwan on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ophdian View Post

@7he3ND Any idea on the x5 MD availability date? I have been reading that most other manufacturers are releasing their Max-Q end of the month or mid-july to August. Aorus is killing us with silence.
              I think all we can get in mid-july is x7v7 and x7 dt, no idea on x5 MD though

Comment

I got that information from Aorus Taiwan on Facebook
                Their (Aorus) youtube video said that the x5 v7 will be coming out in June 2017..... but not sure how accurate those are.

Comment

Their (Aorus) youtube video said that the x5 v7 will be coming out in June 2017..... but not sure how accurate those are.
                  Apparently, according to excaliberpc it will be available from Mid to end of July.

Comment

So today is officially Mid-June. I will either send back the Razer I bought 13 days ago and buy and Aorus X7 DT v7 or I will keep the more expensive, but arguably very cool, Razer Pro....

What will it be Aorus?

Comment

Originally posted by CMercs View Post
                      So today is officially Mid-June. I will either send back the Razer I bought 13 days ago and buy and Aorus X7 DT v7 or I will keep the more expensive, but arguably very cool, Razer Pro....

What will it be Aorus?
                      Dude, return that thing. I had the RBP side by side with the DT v6 last month. The only two areas the RBP was better we're the screen and it's thickness. The CPU, GPU, SSD, keyboard, cooling fans and trackpad we're all way better on the Aorus. Yes, even the 6820hk outperformed the throttling 7820hk on the RBP. Only reason I 'm returning the v6 is the screen. I could live with the interlacing issue, but knowing a 4k model was coming soon, I just have to wait. That RBP cost way too freaking much for what they offer imho.

Comment

FYI, XoticPC has the v7 up for order

Comment

• 7he3ND
                          7he3ND commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Also the EXcaliber PC

I don't trust Aorus' pre-order. Unless it's in stock, then I might just end up with a different brand.. good luck guys!

Comment

GenTechPC is also selling the x5v7 as a pre-order. I have not seen any sales of the x7v7, x7 DT v7, or x5 MD. Here is the link for the GenTechPC website. https://www.gentechpc.com/ProductDet...7-KL3K3D-Build

Comment

All the x5v7 pre-orders do not include 4K screens. Is that being delayed for some reason?

Comment

Those SKUs are probably not available with them. Other retailers might have them when they are in stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X