Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AORUS-MKT, How about this... Everybody in this thread gets put at the top of the list to get the first X7/X5 of their choice with a substantial discount for our loyalty and patience?

I still want the X7 DT v7 ;^)

Comment

• 7he3ND
      7he3ND commented
      Editing a comment
      i like that idea lol

• Too Much Contrast
      Too Much Contrast commented
      Editing a comment
      Can I join in too? Been holding off since CES on buying a laptop just for an X7 V7. Need it by early July, literally dying with anticipation here

Hi,

I like that idea too! where can I join?
    I will pull my connection and see what I can do.

Comment

Please! I been waiting for this laptop since Feburary.

Comment

I am still eagerly waiting for my X5v7 to go on sale. I have been waiting since the announcement and YouTube videos went out back in January. I do agree that for our dedication and patience, we should at least get something for it. We have been waiting to spend out money with Aorus. It should mean something to them, given that we have sat and waiting as other manufacturers release models, some very enticing, but we held out ground.

Please Aorus, don't let your royal customers suffer trying to stay allegiant

Comment

It has been so long! I have been waiting for the X5 for so long! I wanna get this one only and checking up for daily updates and still not a release date
          It's almost june!
          When will it be available?

Comment

Seriously...May is more than half over and still have not gotten a concrete date for the release. I have gone more than 2 months without a computer in hopes the X5 v7 gets released soon.

I am trying to wait it out, but it's becoming harder and harder considering there are other, decent alternatives and there is no expected release date being provided.

Please provide some kind of concrete date so I know if I should wait it out...

Comment

GUYS!!
              I mailed Aorus and they said
              According to their sales team, the product should be available around June.
              Let's hope this is the last delay *fingers crossed* Can't wait!!

Comment

• ophdian
                ophdian commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the update. BUT at this point, I hate "Around" anything. Around June could be last days of May, 1st of June, or the last day in June. So has gotten so frustrating.

AORUS-MKT, will there be a pre-order for the x5 v7 soon?

Comment

Do we know how many M.2 slot are on the x5/x7 v7?

Comment

Do we have anything on price?

Comment

A Gear has x5 v7 in stock.

http://www.agearnotebooks.com/aorusx5-v7-kl3k3d.html

Comment

Originally posted by jessdmppl View Post
                    Before placing an order with AGear, I would call to verify the stock availability. When the v6 models were released, they were listed on the AGear website as in stock, but they didn't physically have the inventory yet when I called.

Comment

• jessdmppl
                      jessdmppl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I called them and they said the do have it.. I've never dealt with them before but since they are one of the authorized dealer of Aorus, I feel they should be good. Currently, they are not doing great. They said i have a problem with my credit card (never had any problem with Amazon, Newegg, REI and heck anything). I have credit available way beyond the $2,400.. so we'll see what's going on.

I sent them a copy of the address on my CC statement and it'll take them 2-3 business days to verify and another 2-3 business to ship UPS ground. That'll be basically well in to early June, which Newegg might start listing.

When is it going to be on Newegg?

Comment

Funny how the x5 is finally here and now the x5 MD is right around the corner. Very tempting to wait, especially since the cooling might actually be better than the regular x5.

Comment

• jessdmppl
                        jessdmppl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Considering they announced the v7s at CES, which was January, and released it in June, you might have to wait for a while. And having 1080 on it, not sure if it's going to be cooler but definitely the price will be hot.

Originally posted by AORUS-MKT View Post
                      I will pull my connection and see what I can do.
                      In for updates and possible discounts.

The X5 V6 is hands down the best solution for a reasonably sized mobile VR kit, eagerly awaiting the V7....

Comment

Working...
                      X