Announcement

Collapse

Notice

The AORUS forum currently has no moderator.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center or visit the AORUS website: https://www.aorus.com/.
See more
See less

North America

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North America

Please Note: Dates shown here are an estimation and may change without notice. Unavailable series won't be listed.

Canada

X7 v7:
    X7 DT v7:
    X5 v7:
    X3 Plus v7:

U.S.A

X7 v7: Mid June 2017
    X7 DT v7: Mid June 2017
    X5 v7: Early June 2017
    X3 Plus v7: Available
    Last edited by AORUS-MKT; 05-18-2017, 02:09 AM.

Hey,

Thanks for the update, how about people ordering from XoticPC? When is Xotic receiving any X5's?

Edit: DO NOT ORDER FROM XOTICPC, they have no stock on this laptop as of 12/06/16, I ordered on 11/11/16 and they promised me a laptop for early January 2017. Will re-order from newegg with the 120hz display I wanted anyways.
    Last edited by obeythenips; 12-06-2016, 03:14 PM. Reason: Xotic has no stock.

Comment

Do we know when amazon will get the x7 dt v6? they listed it over 10 weeks ago and still no eta.

Comment

Hi Lemand,

It should be there a while ago, new units should be in weekly or so.
        You can also try Newegg, with the auto notification service.

Thanks!

Comment

CES 2017, Aorus just announced the new updated X5 with Thunderbolt, 4K Display and I7-7820HK processor. When are these units going to be available?
          AORUS announcement: http://www.aorus.com/News/Document?nwid=434

Comment

Hi Ophdian,

Greetings!

I shall let you know as soon as I get to know.
            Stay tuned!

Comment

BH Photo currently shows the Aorus X3 v6 as a "special order" with no known ship date. Do you know when they are expected to have them back in stock?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by AORUS-MKT View Post
                Hi Ophdian,

Greetings!

I shall let you know as soon as I get to know.
                Stay tuned!
                Is there a general time frame such as Q1, Q2, ETC. I need budget approval

Comment

• AORUS-MKT
                  AORUS-MKT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As much as I want to post the time frame here, I can't.
                  There are tons of reasons for a new launch to come out earlier or postponed. So I don't want to disappoint you twice if I say Q1 but comes out Q2.
                  BUT, what I can say is that it won't be Q3 or Q4 for sure, I hope.

No word on the X7 V7 or stock on the V6. Brilliant! All those months of saving REALLY paid off...

GTX 670m we're sticking together even longer as it seems.

Comment

It was announced at CES that the Aorus X7 V7-???D would be available by the end of the 1st Quarter. It's March 22, and while I know that you technically have 9 days till the end of the 1st Quarter, I'm drowning in drool here.

I had just ordered a refurbished X7 V6-PC3K4D from NewEgg when the announcement was made. The order got screwed up and it was delayed and it when I finally got it, it was somehow missing the 2nd hard drive. The refurbished replacement for that one had a hyper sensitive F1 key (I never had to press it, every time I got close to it, it activated whatever help was available for whatever I was in. Only the F1 key was like this.)

At this point I was turned off of refurbished items and since by now it was well into February, I took it as a sign that I should wait for the X7 V7 (7 is a lucky number). So I returned it for a refund. And I miss it. I loved that laptop... Except for the missing hard drive and the funky F1 key it was perfect (yes, I know that sounds stupid but the machine was a beast.)

So now I'm swimming over here impatiently waiting to be able to order the X7 V7-PC3K4D or X7 V7-4K or X7 V7-VR4K4D or whatever you call it.

I Google Aorus X7 V7 so much that all I have to type in my browser is "A".

Any idea when I can get the X7 V7 ?????
                  Last edited by CMercs; 03-22-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Hi CMercs,

Greetings.

After reading your request, I felt compelled to give you some sort of an answer.
                    Don't take my word for it but we are looking at an availability around May.
                    Orders might start a bit earlier than that.

We appreciate your strong support!

Comment

Originally posted by AORUS-MKT View Post
                      Hi CMercs,

Greetings.

After reading your request, I felt compelled to give you some sort of an answer.
                      Don't take my word for it but we are looking at an availability around May.
                      Orders might start a bit earlier than that.

We appreciate your strong support!
                      Sounds great and thanks.

But by the time we have the new CPUs from INtel, 6 months later we will have Cannonlake (8th gen) and maybe 3 months after that Nvidia Volta

Comment

Is v7 still coming out during May?

Comment

Sigh.... I can't wait any longer. There are too many other good laptops with KL and 1080's already. I really wanted the x7v7. I really didn't want to spend all that on my second choice. But I really can't wait any longer... I'm sure it'll be available a week after I order something else....

Sadness.

Comment

This thread is really a joke. Don't know why the dude even started it. Makes me think it was done to get people to stop asking. OR it gave him a good laugh. There are no dates whatsoever listed regarding availability. Not even on the ONE unit that IS available.
                            If any of you have ever had to deal with Aorus on a support level as I have. This is all crystal clear. I am not trying to take away the fact that some of their products are great. Some are! Although there are a few things about Aorus that are not so great. Acer just announced a pretty assume product recently that looks VERY inviting in my opinion.
                            Perhaps I like others would not be having these thoughts if Aorus had at least done the minimum and kept their customer base INFORMED. Unless, they have noting to inform the base. Which is the conclusion many of us have come to.
                            Sadness is not the word.
                            Failure is more appropriate.

Comment

• ophdian
                              ophdian commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I feel your pain. I too have been waiting since they announced them in January. I finally found out that the x5v7 is going to be available later this month. In fact I found a few sites where you can pre-order it. NOT sure about the x7v7 though.

• AORUS-MKT
                              AORUS-MKT commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hi,

First thing first, the X7 will be released roughly around the time of the X5.
                              I do apologize for the lack of information provided regarding the availability.
                              The reason for this is that previously, dates are announced and then it changes multiple times or that users could not get hold of a unit.
                              There is no point just posting a false date or at least that I am sure the units will be delivered on time.
                          Working...
                          X