Announcement

Collapse

construction

The AORUS forum is currently under construction.
Please feel free to continue using the forum.
For urgent matters, please contact your nearest service center.
See more
See less

Europe

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe

Please Note: Dates shown here are an estimation and may change without notice. Unavailable series won't be listed.

France

X7 v7:
    X7 DT v7:
    X5 v7:
    X3 Plus v7:​​​​​​​

Germany

X7 v7:
    X7 DT v7:
    X5 v7:
    X3 Plus v7:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Spain

X7 v7:
    X7 DT v7:
    X5 v7:

Sweden

X7 v7:
    X7 DT v7:
    X5 v7:

United Kingdom

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	40139
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dabs.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	40571

X7 v7:
    X7 DT v7:
    X5 v7:
    X3 Plus v7:​​​​​​​
    Last edited by AORUS-MKT; 02-08-2017, 05:50 AM.

scan.co.uk should have all the models available from tomorrow, at least that's what they told me.
    Just sad that I would have to pay over €80 just because it's in pounds and I live in The Nethelands

Also alternate.de should have the X3 in stock in 5 days.

Comment

Hi all, I ordered an X5 v6 with 3k screen through Scan on the 8th. I'm still waiting for stock though

Comment

Jup, it's delayed again in UK it seems, I give up...

Comment

I just found out mine is on the way. Should be here tomorrow!

Comment

I contacted AFKstore in Rome (italy) and they said that the are expecting arrival of x7 V6 for next week, could you confirm this? I have to sell mine and same time request the budget from my company (thei are paying half of it) but i need a better date, is there anyway you can find this out?

Thank you
            Daniel

Comment

• AORUS-MKT
              AORUS-MKT commented
              Editing a comment
              I have sent out a request for the sales team. I will get back to you once I get a reply.

Cheers!

AORUS Gaming

• AORUS-MKT
              AORUS-MKT commented
              Editing a comment
              You are looking at end of this week or sometime next week.
              Please stay tuned to the store that you are going to buy from.

Cheers!

• FatherNature
              FatherNature commented
              Editing a comment
              So the italian shops have received Aorus laptops but there is a problem. Looks like that they won't receive the X7 V6 with 2k screens. All the received ones are FHD only. I'm searching this laptop only because of the screen!

So two stores in italy now has the x7 v6 model, the only problem is that looks like, gigabyte didn't thought that the 2k lcd model will sell, so it's not available. Aorus-MTK could you please tell me if this is true? My only point of lever to sell my Msi gt72 is to pass from 1080p to 1440p with g-sync screen and when i spend nearly 3000 euro for a laptop i don't want to accept compromises like different kayboard layout like german or french version or pay nearly 100 euro shipment from uk, still another keyboard layout.
            Thank you!

edit for wrong mis-typed words

Comment

Hi FatherNature,

Unfortunately the X7 v6 only comes with the 1080P in your region.

Comment

Hi

I've pre-ordered the x5 (full model name: AORUS X5v6-NE046T) back in October from Proshop(Norway). The aforementioned distributor had to postpone my order twice already, because, as they tell me, they have no idea when the laptop will arrive, and have no means of contacting Aorus??

Would it be possible to get a date of these Aorus laptops arriving in Norway? Will get my laptop before Christmas?

Comment

• improwise
                  improwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would basically like to know the same thing but for Sweden (neighboring country to Norway) so I guess the answer is the same. Are there any Swedish distributors left? Seems like many have dropped Aorus unfortunately. Any way to get an X7 or X5 with a FHD screen instead of the QHD which seem to have many problems? Would have bought one already if I could just skip on the QHD screen which to me brings nothing positive to the table. Like in Norway it seems the few resellers that are left have no idea on when deliveries will happen.

• improwise
                  improwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Also, would appreciate if AORUS-MKT could comment on what how the warranty in our region would be affected if we open up the laptop and do something simple as putting in another SSD and remove the HD? And what about if we did a repaste (in a good way)?

And what about any warranty repairs that might be required? Where would the laptop have to be sent and what would be expected turn around times? Have read some horror stories here about outdrawn services....

AORUS-MKT Still waiting for a response here.

Comment

• AORUS-MKT
                  AORUS-MKT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Regarding your last question.
                  If you have the proper T6 screwdrivers, you should be able to open the bottom plate, which you can swap/add HDD.
                  As for re-paste, we do not recommend you doing it yourself, as we would not be responsible for any damages done.

Lastly, the service times vary, depending on parts, unit condition, holidays, locations etc... So I would not want to promise you a false time. I would say on average of 2 weeks would be adequate, but like i said, it is an estimate.

I will get you back with your other question a bit later, stay tuned!
                  Cheers!

AORUS Gaming

Hi there.

I have asked the sales team yesterday but seems like they have not responded yet.
                I will double check with them today and give you an answer directly.

Cheers!

Comment

Update:

AORUS X5 v6 is now available in Norway.
                Last edited by Wooty; 01-04-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

@AORUS-MKTSo, when can we start to see the new v7 models arriving to the Nordic countries Sweden/Norway/Denmark? What configuration will be available, mainly interested in the different screen options.

Comment

Can we get an update, please? I would like to know if Aorus will be available in the Netherlands.

Comment

I'd also like an update on avilability for the X7 v7 in the UK.

Any info on specs and whether it will use the same panel as the X7 DT V6 would be great too, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X