Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [X3 v3] Bios Update

Hi,
    I wanted to know if the more recent Bios update available for the X3 v7 is compatible with the X3 v3 + ? and if not will the x3 v3+ recieve an update anytime soon ? after 2 years we still don't have access to Oc Features / uefi fastboot because of the bios restriction

Hi,

Greetings.

I have not heard any updates here. Also, the X3 v3 does not feature an overclockble CPU (HQ vs HK).

Thanks!

Comment

I was implying Gpu Overclocking features, and the x3 v3 does feature an overclockable gpu (Gtx 970m) available on most laptop brands, as for the bios update unless i'm missing something the last version available (for the v3) is the FD0A/F009 and in the download section of the x3 v7 on the website the lastest version available is the FA06 FC06 & EC F002

Comment

Anything new about the bios update ?
        As for the Gpu here's what's an oc one looks like (on the left), vs the x3's on the right
        The thing is i didn't know why my laptop was performing so poorly considering the amount of power it has under the hood, until i took a peak at the problem and there's no solution because everything is locked..
        Last edited by Spade93; 06-15-2017, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Which model is the one on the left? I will pass this on to the team and have them take a look. Get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi
            An msi laptop, i don't have the exact reference the card is a gtx970m 3gb

Comment

Working...
            X